Think a Mud Hog is just for Mud? Think Again.
You probably already know that Mud Hog hydraulic rear-wheel drive systems power your equipment through wet, muddy soil conditions unlike anything else. But you might not be familiar with the many additional benefits a Mud Hog delivers in all climates – wet or dry – allowing you to:
- * Harvest faster, with more speed and traction in any weather
- * Enjoy increased fuel efficiency
- * Reduce soil compaction and maximize crop yields
- * Extend the life of your engine by helping it run cooler
- * Put less strain on your hydraulic system
- * Experience improved handling and steering control
- * Access additional torque for steep grades
- * Decrease wear on your front tires
- * Minimize field tracks and ruts
- * Adjust axle height and width
Mud Hog – The Legend Since 1976
The first and only technology of its kind, Mud Hog hydraulic rear-wheel drive systems are engineered to provide your front-wheel drive combines, cotton pickers and more with uncompromising four-wheel drive capability for increased agricultural production.
With more than 100 models, Mud Hog has a custom solution for whatever you drive, whether it’s a Challenger, John Deere, Case, Gleaner, Massey Ferguson, New Holland or just about any other brand.
Thousands of equipment dealers throughout North America can install your Mud Hog rear-wheel drive system in 48 hours or less. What’s more, every Mud Hog comes backed by a comprehensive warranty and a dedicated customer service team ready to go to work for you.